Saturday 15 February 2014

Little beauty Haul - Revlon & MUA♥


Today, I have a small haul to share with you. This morning I went shopping for a few things, purposely avoiding going in to either Boots or Superdrug. However I really needed a bottle of water and guess what...the nearest shop that sold water was Superdrug, so of course I would have to buy a few bits. There was a lot more that I could have bought, but I resisted my temptations and just got a couple of things. Funny thing is, I'm suppose to be on spending ban until my birthday!


The first thing that I bought, I actually needed as I had run out of the "Witch Blemish Stick." If you have read my blog before, you probably know that this product is my holy grail. I picked up another one which cost £1.92, at the beginning of the week I asked my Mum to get me one, but she accidentally got the Boots version. But, I'm looking forward to seeing which one I prefer best.



Before this, I had never bought a lipstick from MUA, but had heard lots of good reviews, so I picked up two. At only £1, you can't go wrong! I chose peachy keen, which is a lovely peachy coral shade and shade 13 which is a bright ferrari red.  I haven't yet tried these but from swatching I can tell that they have good pigmentation and glide on well.


After reading a review from Beth at Beautyinbeta, I added this product to my ever expanding wish list. I have been looking for a decent setting spray for a while now, as I have oily skin and my face tends to get shiny during the day. Hopefully this will pro-long the wear of my foundation. This product cost me £5.



Finally I got one of the new Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in the shade 205 Elusive. This shade is "your lip colour but better" with a hint of pinky purple. I have a feeling this is going to become one of my new favorites. It normally retails at £7.99, but as it is new, Superdrug lowered the price to only £5.99.


13 comments:

  1. I love the MUA lipsticks. Especially the peach, I may have to go and get myself one of those!

    Love the post

    http://katiecupoftea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MUA lipsticks but I don't have either of those and I'm definitely going to have to pick up peachy keen!
    Chloe's Little Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love MUA lipsticks and I really want the Revlon lipsticks! Your blog is so nice, your photos are great quality! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. great haul! I really want to try one of the revlon matte balms! X

    Stella Et0ile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! I may have to invest in a witch blemish stick! Have you entered my giveaway yet? There is only 5 days left :) Would be great if you could enter :) http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/giveaway-thank-you-for-100-followers.html x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shades! The revlon balm was a great deal!

    http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah lots of exciting products! The MUA peachy keen lipstick looks lovely! Even better that it's only £1! I'm definitely going to give this one a try! x
    Lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. everybody is using MUA thesedays, maybe I'll get something too ;)


    Lovely blog
    With Love,
    http://curlyscribbles.blogspot.in/


    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been looking for a fixing spray, I might have to be my first MUA purchase!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Thanks for the shoutout! How are you getting on with the fixing mist?? Beth xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not actually liking it that much!...I thought I would love it but because I have oily skin but I feel like it gives me a dewy finish which is the opposite to what I want. But it does feel really nice spraying it on my skin :) haha

      Delete
  11. I love MUA lipsticks so much, if I could I would probably buy them all!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete