Today I thought I would show you what I got for Christmas. I love reading other people posts and watching their videos about what they got, so I thought I would join in. I am so grateful for everything I got and am in no way, shape or form bragging, ( Just had to get that out of the way.) These presents were from both family and friends, so lets get into it!
- Snowman invasion gift set
- Dragons egg bath ballistic
- Bombardino bath ballistic
- Cinders bath ballistic
- Melting snowman bath melt
- Santa's lip scrub
You won't be able to get me out the bath!
- Honey by Marc Jacobs perfume gift set
- Break out mask
- Mud Pac
- T-Zone peel off
- Shine control mask
- Blemish mud mask
Drugstore makeup products:
- Revlon Colourstay for combination/ oily skin in ivory
- Garnier oil free BB cream in light
- Rimmel: The max bold curve mascara
- Maybelline baby lips- Pink Punch, Peach Kiss and Cherry me
- Sleek face form contouring and blush palette in light
- Real techniques miracle complexion sponge
- Real techniques lash-brow groomer
- Real techniques core collection
- Smashbox try it kit
- Fraulien: Eyeshadow colour palette (Ebay)
- Monsters inc goodies: (Not that I'm obsessed..pfftt)
- Yankee Candle - Christmas Cookie
- Canon 600D DSLR camera
I still cannot believe that I got this. This will mean that my posts will be in much better quality....and I will be able to start YouTube! I am so grateful that my Mum and Dad bought this for me, I wasn't expecting to actually get it!
- And to go with the camera I got the Canon DSLR camera case, it is the perfect size to store the lenses, wires, camera and manual.
- LeoBancroft- Radiant Blonde gift set