At the moment there are a lot of beauty products that I have been wanting, which are very tempting to buy. I thought I would show you my current wishlist as I love reading these types of posts...here we go:
1. e.l.f studio mist and set - I am in utter need of a good setting spray to prolong my foundation due to my oily skin, I have been looking for an afforable one to try out first as I have never tried one before. This product has been compared to the Urban Decay all nighter spray, which has been top of my list for a while now, so I thought i'd better try out the cheaper one first to see if it's any good.
2. Maybelline Baby skin instant pore eraser primer - This was only just released in the UK a few weeks ago and so many bloggers have been talking about it. It is suppose to "provide a matte finish and leaves the skin fresh, soft and protected. The gel texture in Baby Skin instantly helps to vanish pores and makes the skin feel light." It's just one of those products that I need to try!
3. Mac eyeshadow - All that glitters - I am thinking of starting off a mac eyeshadow palette as currently I only own one mac eyeshadow. I am a complete neutrals girl and rarely wear colour, I thought this shade would be perfect for everyday wear as it is not too dark.
4. Mac eyeshadow - Naked Lunch - I am in love with this shade! It is so pretty and very wearable, I thought it would be a good colour for all over the lid.
5. Mac eyeshadow - Woodwinked - I thought this was such a nice warm metallic gold colour to add to my collection as I don't own any eyeshadow's that are similar.
6. Real Techniques limited edition duo fibre brush set - Since I discovered Real Techniques I haven't even bothered look at any other brand. Their brushes are so soft and such good quality, this limited editon set looked so pretty and the fact that they were limited edition made me want them even more. In the set you get:
7. Revlon Colourburst Lip butter - Juicy Papaya - I have been wanting to try revlon lip butters for a while now but just haven't got round to it, mainly due to the fact that both superdrug and boots are always sold out of this shade. It's just a gorgeous coral colour, which I absolutely love!
8. Stila - colour me glossy lip glaze set - I have heard such good things about these lip glosses, they are suppose to be completely non- sticky and they come in really nice packaging, where you twist the product out. You get 9 different colours in this set and all 9 of them are stunning.
9. Urban Decay primer potion - I am genuinly in need of a good eyeshadow primer as it tends to crease throughout the day, currently I am using the smashbox photofinish lid primer but I want to try something new and this product has been talked about a lot.
10. Maybelline dream touch blush - Peach - There is actually no reason as to why I want this product but the fact that the colour is beautiful! It's a really pretty light pinky peach that I think would look great for an everyday look.
11. Nars blush - Orgasm - This has been on my wishlist literally forever, the colour is just so nice and I have heard such good things about it.
12. Benefit Rockateur - Just like the Nars blush, I just love the colour! I think it would look really nice on as it has a light shimmer with lots of shades swirled together.
13. Barry M lip gloss wand - Toffee I have never gone to Barry M for lip gloss before, but I saw Gabriella from Velvetgh0st mention it in one of her video's, so I thought I would give it a go. It's a nice neutral..well toffee colour.
14. Rimmel London space dust nail polish - I saw these on the Rimmel website and have read a few reviews on them. They are a high-glitter textured nail polish in "sci-fi shades", I have seen photos and I think they look really nice on as I am a big fan of glitter nail polish. I might end up buying the whole collection of 5 shades...