Sunday 20 April 2014

What I've been loving this week #2 ♥


So, like I said last Sunday, I am going to start posting these posts on Sundays, although it will probably be every other Sunday. So here's what I've been loving this week!


The first thing that I have been using non-stop this week is "Maybelline the mega plush mascara" My old mascara had run out and this was my back up, I absolutely love it! It separates the lashes and gives length without looking clumpy, as my other mascara did. However it is one of those mascaras that has the bendy head, which has no benefits and doesn't affect how the mascara is applied. Basically - I just love this mascara.

The next product is the Got2B heat protection spray, which I recently purchased from Superdrug as it was half price. Ever since I started straightening my hair, I have used the Tresemme heat protection spray and have re-purchased time and time again. This was my first venture into other heat protection sprays and I love it! It has a really nice smell and seemed to add extra shine to my hair.

Th third product is my trusty revlon colourstay, which seems to have been absent from my makeup bag ofr a while now, but don't worry its making a comeback. This product was my go to foundation and after adding a tad of collection lasting perfection concealer, I was set to go. But I went through a stage of not liking it, due to my skin getting drier as this foundation has a habit of sticking to those annoying dry patches. However I have returned to this routine and absolutely love it. It provides a high coverage matte look ( that lasts for hours, unlike most foundations which leave me shiny after 2 hours of wear. So if your an oily girl like me, give it a go!


This MUA mosaic blusher in the shade english rose, has been talked about for quite some time now, but only recently have I picked it up. Which is unlike me, normally if i see a product that I like, I will rush onto the superdrug website and order it there and then, which now that I think about it could be slightly problematic. This blush has a nice shimmer in it which is something I have been loving recently after beginning to regularly use a sleek blush in the shade rose gold. This shimmer adds dimension to your cheeks and its a really pretty light pink colour which is perfect for spring.

The last main thing I've been loving is rings, (midi rings in particular.) Pretty much everyday this last week, I have been wearing 2 or more rings. I just think they look so cute when layered and yeah..I just love rings! This particular set is from primark and cost a mere £1.50 for the lost, BARGAIN!

What star product have you been using non-stop this week? 

3 comments:

  1. I love it when I find a mascara I love!

    My fav product this week is my Naked 3 =)

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mascara looks great.

    http://lesfleurfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've this heat protector and I love it too!


    I've just started blogging and it'll mean the world for me if you check out my blog or maybe follow me back on bloglovin ;)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete