Last Monday it was my 15th birthday and yes I know i'm uploading this a little late. As you have probably noticed, I haven't posted in a whole month and the truth is, I have no good reason, there have been no changes in my life and I haven't been exceptionally busy lately. I've had quite a lot of schoolwork to do, but that's no excuse. So this month I am going to try and post twice a week and get back into the rhythm of blogging.
So today I am going to be showing you what I got for my birthday. This year there wasn't anything major that I needed, so I opted for a little bit of money and some small presents, so I could go out and buy the things I wanted. I didn't expect my parents to get me so many little things and I am very grateful for everything I got. This post will feature the presents I received from my family and friends and at the end of the week, I will probably post a little fashion haul, which consists of the clothes I bought at the weekend. So lets get onto what I got! Just to warn you, almost everything is opened and out of its packaging...It was very hard resisting not to touch it, since my birthday was a week ago.
Firstly I got three Lush bath bombs, Dragon's egg, Fizzbanger and Avobath and being a lush addict this was a perfect gift.
I've watched the film of "The perks of being a wallflower" and loved it. I have been wanting to read the book for a while, but I don't know how my Mum knew...I literally think she's psychic. I also got two little candles from my friends.
Next I got three "bath" gift sets:
- Ted Baker - Butterfly Blossom
- Heathcote and Ivory - Vintage Collection
- Sugar Pop - Chocolate bath set
Everyone knows me too well......I got quite a bit of makeup this birthday. I have used most of the products above already, so if you want to see a review I can do one. So heres what I got:
- Real Techniques - Blush Brush
- Rimmel - Space dust nail polishes in Luna love, Moonwalking, Shooting Star, Aurora and Total eclipse [left to right]
- Sleek Makeup - i-divine palette (Au Naturel)
- Maybelline Brow Drama - Dark Blonde
- Mac eyeshadow - All that glitters
- Maybelline - Mega plush volume mascara
- Revlon colourburst lip butter - Juicy Papaya
- Benefit - It's potent eye cream [sample size]
- Urban Decay Primer potion - original
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo - Permanent Taupe
- Benefit Rockateur Blusher
- Bourjois cream blush - 03
- Eos lipbalm - Strawberry sorbet and Pomegranate
- Green necklace is from Accessorize
- Triangle necklace is from Store 21
I love this pug makeup bag, its so cute, its from a brand called Catseye
I have a little bit of an obsession with Monsters Inc.... I already have a Mike mug and a Sulley mug and now another one to add to my collection.