Wednesday 2 April 2014

What I got for my 15th Birthday ♥


Last Monday it was my 15th birthday and yes I know i'm uploading this a little late. As you have probably noticed, I haven't posted in a whole month and the truth is, I have no good reason, there have been no changes in my life and I haven't been exceptionally busy lately. I've had quite a lot of schoolwork to do, but that's no excuse. So this month I am going to try and post twice a week and get back into the rhythm of blogging. 

So today I am going to be showing you what I got for my birthday. This year there wasn't anything major that I needed, so I opted for a little bit of money and some small presents, so I could go out and buy the things I wanted. I didn't expect my parents to get me so many little things and I am very grateful for everything I got. This post will feature the presents I received from my family and friends and at the end of the week, I will probably post a little fashion haul, which consists of the clothes I bought at the weekend. So lets get onto what I got! Just to warn you, almost everything is opened and out of its packaging...It was very hard resisting not to touch it, since my birthday was a week ago.


Firstly I got three Lush bath bombs, Dragon's egg, Fizzbanger and Avobath and being a lush addict this was a perfect gift.


I've watched the film of "The perks of being a wallflower" and loved it. I have been wanting to read the book for a while, but I don't know how my Mum knew...I literally think she's psychic. I also got two little candles from my friends.


Next I got three "bath" gift sets:

  • Ted Baker - Butterfly Blossom
  • Heathcote and Ivory - Vintage Collection
  • Sugar Pop - Chocolate bath set


Everyone knows me too well......I got quite a bit of makeup this birthday. I have used most of the products above already, so if you want to see a review I can do one. So heres what I got:
  • Real Techniques - Blush Brush
  • Rimmel - Space dust nail polishes in Luna love, Moonwalking, Shooting Star, Aurora and Total eclipse [left to right]
  • Sleek Makeup - i-divine palette (Au Naturel)
  • Maybelline Brow Drama - Dark Blonde
  • Mac eyeshadow - All that glitters
  • Maybelline - Mega plush volume mascara
  • Revlon colourburst lip butter - Juicy Papaya
  • Benefit - It's potent eye cream [sample size]
  • Urban Decay Primer potion - original 
  • Maybelline Colour Tattoo - Permanent Taupe 
  • Benefit Rockateur Blusher
  • Bourjois cream blush - 03
  • Eos lipbalm - Strawberry sorbet and Pomegranate 



  • Green necklace is from Accessorize
  • Triangle necklace is from Store 21 



I love this pug makeup bag, its so cute, its from a brand called Catseye


I have a little bit of an obsession with Monsters Inc.... I already have a Mike mug and a Sulley mug and now another one to add to my collection.


Hope you enjoyed this post!
P.s There might be quite a few hauls coming up.....


7 comments:

  1. Perks of being a wall flower looks really good, you'll have to let us all know if it's better to read the book before seeing the film :)

    Hope you had a great birthday! Also I love your duvet!
    http://thelemonunicorn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely just fell in love with that Thomas Sabo charm!

    Oh, I have a giveaway at the moment! Would love you to enter. Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely goodies :) and happy birthday :-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love everything you got! hope you had a nice birthday! x
    http://catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday, I hope you had a lovely day. You got some amazing things! I've read the perks of being a wallflower, it was a good book x

    ReplyDelete